- Yes, it’s hard to receive a proper consultation or a quote over the phone. Consultations usually take 10–15 minutes in person. During the consultation, I’m able to see the condition of your hair, feel your hair, discuss your goals, and decide which route to take to make your dream a reality.
WHEN SHOULD I GET A RELAXER?
- Depending on the texture and health of your hair, a relaxer is needed every 6-8 weeks. If your hair is short or you want to have short hair, a relaxer is most likely needed for a sleek look. A partial is needed every couple of weeks to maintain the sides and nape.
CAN I COLOR & RELAX MY HAIR ON THE SAME DAY?
- I can only use a semi-permanent or demi-permanent to add color without losing the integrity of the hair. In order to receive a permanent color, you’ll need to wait at least two weeks unless instructed otherwise.
WHAT IS A STEAM THERAPY TREATMENT?
- Steam Therapy is for dry, dull, frizzy, and naturally hard to manage hair. It will promote optimal moisture balance, body, and shine.
HOW DOES A COLOR SERVICE TAKE?
- The time varies due to application, processing, and styling. It could take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours. It’s recommended to have a clear schedule to receive the best results.
CAN I GO FROM BLACK OR DARK BROWN TO BLONDE IN ONE DAY?
- No, It will be a process. With the hair being so dark, the hair will have to go through several stages of brown, before going so light to keep the hair lovely and healthy.
DO YOU ACCEPT WALK-INS?
- No, as appointments allow us to give our clients the best possible service. Please schedule an appointment ahead of time or during your next appointment.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept cash, American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, Google Pay, Master Card, Samsung Pay, Visa, and gift cards.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
- Please park in the garage that is connected to the 77 building. Parking is free.